Protect your investment from harmful UV, Rain, Snow, and
Hail with Dome Shelter SystemsTM
If you are looking to buy or build an awning or storage building
to protect your RV consider an economical, portable Dome
Shelter SystemTM. Our
enclosed canvas RV garages are less expensive than traditional
models, yet more protective than travel trailer awnings
or simple motor home covers.
- Portable motor home cover, awning or garage
- Permanent motorhome garage or shelter
- Winter motorhome storage
- Travel trailer awning or covers
- RV canopies, portable covers or temporary sheds
- Combined boat and RV storage
- Recreational vehicle awning
Remember, Dome Shelter SystemsTM
has been in business for over 10 years creating top quality
RV sheds. When you purchase a Dome ShelterTM,
you have the peace of mind in knowing you made the best choice.
Features and Benefits:
Choose from Two Styles:
- Modular kits are prefabricated for easy do-it-yourself
- Portable boat and RV storage requires no permits (in most
- The GalvalumeTM finish
steel frame. Lasts 6 times longer than conventional
galvenized steel. Structural warranty against defects
for 10 years.
- We use flame retardant fabric (to CPAI 81, NFPA 701),
which is safe and meets legal requirements
- 5 year fabric warranty* (some conditions apply)
- You have a choice of Premium VinagardTM
in 11 attractive colours
- Anchors & standard door in one end are FREE
- Skylight option available for plenty of light
RV shelter sizes are typically either 12 or 14 ft. wide, by
12ft. or 14ft tall (door opening is 20-24 inches lower )
Your storage shelter should be at least 2 ft. longer than
Double wide units are popular for combined Boat and RV storage
You will need at least a 10 ft. sidewall, on a 20, 22, or
24 ft. wide unit.
Customized sizes available for any application.
We also carry garages,
carports, plus hundreds of other models for all residential,
commercial, and industrial
now or request a quote online
for your Dome Shelter SolutionTM!